Frequently Asked Questions:
This is a brief list of frequently asked questions. Please feel free to ask your question if it is not answered here via our contact page.
- What () this button do?
- This is an expose button used to highlight Quran portion.
- Can I use IQRA Web-Quran on my computer for offline?
- A quranic desktop application with similar features can be downloaded soon from our website.
- Is there any mobile version of this application?
- A Nokia application will be available soon on our website
- How can I download mp3 files of a specific recitation?
- You can download audio files either verse by verse from http://versebyversequran.com, or sura by sura from various resources like http://mp3quran.net.
- I can't hear the sound on the website. What should I do?
- If you do not see the "Play" button in the Reciter menu on the left of the page, then you need to install "Flash Player" onto your browser from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- The quran text is not displayed properly. Any solution?
- Please install a font suitable for quranic texts which are given in our downloads section.